Upcoming Toys 2013/2014

Upcoming Toys for my collection (2014)

1) 1/6 Scale T800 Damaged Edition from Hotttoys - Collected
2) 1/6 Scale Celtic Predator from Hottoys - Collected

3) 1/6 Elder Predator from Hottoys- Collected
4) 1/6 Robocop from Hottoys
- Collected
5) 1/6 Robocop ED209 from Hottoys - Collected
6) Mecha Nation Transformers from Kids Logic -
Collected


Upcoming Toys for my collection (2015)
1) Terminator Genisys

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Predator - Bad Blood

     It has been more than a year since I posted on my ToyShowRoom Blog to share all my latest Toy Collection but that doesn't mean I have stopped buying figurines. I have expanded the source of my toy collection from Hottoys, Sideshow and Medicom to Enterbay HongKong and added few more 18 inch tall figurines inside my collection.
     I fell in love with this Predator Bad Blood Statue the very moment SideShow Collectibles released for pre-order. Ordered it at $380 from one of the shop in China Square, waited for almost one year since Q4 2011.  This fierce warrior has a severed Predator head impaled on his spear, his axe covered in the blood of his recent kill of another predator.  More than 16 inches tall, with an overall height of 18.5 inches to the tip of his axe.
Predator Bad Blood is a must have for those Predators collectors :  4.5 out of 5 

 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment